Terms & Conditions
Legally binding contract
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site ("buyers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognize that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask The Klick Accessories to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
With whom are you entering into a contract?
The site is owned and run by The Klick Accessories, a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa (herein after referred to as “The Klick Accessories”).
Products and availability
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. The Klick Accessories will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that The Klick Accessories is unable to fulfill any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, The Klick Accessories will inform you via email and you'll be entitled to a reimbursement for the Rand value you have paid for such product or opt for another product of the paid value.
More simply put:
The Klick Accessories is an awesome online accessories store, but there are some rules. One, you need to register to shop. Two, there are terms and conditions and when you use the site, we take that to mean that you’ve read, understood and accepted them. Three, as in all the best stores, products do sell out, especially when they’re on special. Should this happen to you, you’ll be refunded the exact Rand value you paid or be given the chance to select another product of the paid value.
2. Buying products
- The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
- A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and The Klick Accessories only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart") AND your payment has been authorized by The Klick Accessories (or has been received into The Klick Accessories bank account).
- The above is dependent on the product being available.
- Products on The Klick Accessories can not be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”.
- This means that The Klick Accessories may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
- The Klick cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- A tax invoice will be emailed to the email address on your The Klick Accessories profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
More simply put:
It’s easy. You add products to your cart, submit your order and soon as we’ve received your payment, we have a deal. There’s just one thing: to give everyone a fair shot at shopping on The Klick Accessories, we cannot reserve the products in your cart. Best check out before someone else does.
3. Cancelling and ending orders
- The Klick Accessories reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
- The Klick Accessories will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return non-defective products purchased within 30-days of the order being delivered.
More simply put:
Sometimes things don’t work out and an order has to be cancelled. If that happens we’ll be sure to let you know. And sometimes what you bought isn’t exactly what you wanted. No problem. Returns are free within 30 days and we’ll refund you.
- The Klick Accessories reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
- The Klick Accessories may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on The Klick Accessories, cardholders will be advised to initiate a charge back via their bank in order to be refunded. The Klick Accessories does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- The Klick Accessories does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.